Globus Medical, Inc.
The Group Manager, Clinical Research will be responsible for conducting post marketing clinical research on Globus Medical products. The candidate should have demonstrated leadership abilities to recruit and build a strong team to work with product development, marketing, surgeons, hospitals, and management to accomplish department goals.
The person needs to have strong self-starting qualities to independently manage coordination of multiple clinical studies to ensure timely completion, reporting, and publication of clinical studies. The job requires the individual to be a team player with the ability to function well in a challenging and fast paced environment. Must be enthusiastic, positive, even tempered and have strong skills in areas of dependability, interpersonal relationships, communication, organizational, flexibility and maturity.
- Recruit and build strong, efficient, and responsive Clinical Research team
- Complete multiple high quality clinical studies in a rapid manner for product support
- Work with Product Development, Sales & Marketing to identify clinical research topics for each project
- Coordinate with product development to identify sites and surgeons for clinical research and publications
- Publish monthly newsletter for each clinical study for surgeon teams and in-house
- Publish quarterly department newsletter on status of all studies for product development, sales and marketing, and management
- Create and manage annual budgets for department
- Represent the company in a professional manner to regulatory bodies, Medical Board of Directors, Clinical Investigator Groups, surgeons, and sales force
- Assist Regulatory and Clinical Affairs as required for product clearances with regulatory bodies
- Special projects and duties as assigned
- 6-10 years experience in Medical Device Clinical Affairs, Product Development, Marketing, and Management in a fast paced environment
- Masters Degree in the Sciences / Engineering / Management required. Bachelors Degree with 5 years experience may suffice in lieu of Masters Degree
- Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, E-mail, and Microsoft Project
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 30-40% of the time
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/D/V
Apply on Company Website
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Globus Medical, Inc. is a leading musculoskeletal implant manufacturer and is driving significant technological advancements across a complete suite of spinal products. Founded in 2003, Globus single-minded focus on advancing spinal surgery has made it the fastest growing company in the history of orthopedics. Globus is driven to utilize superior engineering and technology to achieve pain free, active lives for all patients with spinal disorders. Contact Info
- 2560 General Armistead Avenue
Norristown, PA 19403
View Company Profile
Dont miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Globus Medical, Inc.
Website : http://www.globusmedical.com
Globus Medical, Inc. is a leading musculoskeletal implant manufacturer and is driving significant technological advancements across a complete suite of spinal products. Founded in 2003, Globus’ single-minded focus on advancing spinal surgery has made it the fastest growing company in the history of orthopedics. Globus is driven to utilize superior engineering and technology to achieve pain free, active lives for all patients with spinal disorders.