Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm; also 2 weekend days each month. Capital Health is the region's leader in advanced medicine with significant investments in advanced technologies and the best physicians. Comprising its two hospitals (Capital Health Regional Medical Center in Trenton and the Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell) and the Capital Health - Hamilton outpatient facility, Capital Health is a growing healthcare organization that is accredited by The Joint Commission. Capital Health has also received Magnet® status for the fourth consecutive time in recognition of its quality patient care, innovations in professional nursing practice, and nursing excellence. Only 29 organizations in the country have received Magnet status four times and five of those organizations are in New Jersey. In addition, our nursing team received special recognition for excellence in stroke and outpatient emergency care. Responsibilities:
• Assesses, diagnoses, intervenes with and plans for social work services related to patient and family bio-psycho-social needs and behaviors.
• Integrates assessment using information related to cultural, clinical, ethnic, age and other factors into plan of care in order to implement transition plans and treatments.
• Acts as active team member in the discharge planning process and has primary responsibility for identifying complicated social and financial factors and barriers to appropriate discharge.
• Ensures patient is referred to available, appropriate social and financial resources post-discharge in order to transition patient efficiently and achieve the desired outcome.
• Refers patients/families and caregivers to resources regarding abuse/neglect/domestic violence and alcohol and substance abuse.
• Performs clinical interventions related to grief counseling, bereavement, adjustment and crisis intervention to support the process of transition planning and increase patient/family coping skills.
• One year of experience in a clinical setting performing clinical social work.
• Licensed Social Worker. We offer:
• Competitive salaries
• Tuition reimbursement
• Low employee expense for medical and dental insurance
• 403(b) Savings and Retirement Program Easy commute from PA and major NJ routes. Find out why our 3000 employees have chosen Capital Health. For more information and to apply online, please visit http://www.capital.attnhr.com/jobs/150363/ Equal opportunity employer. Apply Here:http://www.capital.attnhr.com/jobs/150363/
Website : http://www.cdha.nshealth.ca