Toshiba America Medical Systems, Inc.
* Create and own national show sites for all configurations
* Responsible for maintaining National show sites and customer relationships
* Planning, Managing and executing customer site visits
* Will work with Show Site customer to prepare, prep, and insure site is ready for customer visit
* Keep the show site customers up to date on current product and marketing positioning
* Have a complete understanding and control of the host site.
* Attend customer lunch/dinners as travel schedule allows.
* Work with National Show Sites and ensure that Canon product and images will be presented optimally during the demonstration process.
* Assigned Key Accounts, follow up with those sites each quarter. Goal is to manage outstanding issues and to ensure a positive reference. When demo schedule permits, visit the sites quarterly for follow-up visits. Observe their workflow to fill in any training gaps and to keep the clinical/sales touch current.
* Provide clinical advice to improve utilization of the system and ancillary equipment in an effort to improve the customer's business.
* Interface with service to address any issues as it relates to show sites.
* The show/demo sites are the reference list for potential customers (site/physicians/staff) to call for reference, engage with the ZBM team to keep the Master Reference List and demo site profile document current.
* Keep the reference list current with specific doctors and staff/management at the sites and the proper phone numbers and distribute to the ZBM team.
* On a quarterly basis visit key reference sites to ensure that the sites are qualified to continue to be on the distributed reference list.
* Create and maintain an image library at national show sites and keep current.
* Collect \\show quality\\ images for BU marketing materials, tradeshows, and sales that will be used in product presentations.
* Evaluate images provided by the Applications Team, the Education Center and the Business Unit to ensure the quality of images being shown in the field exceed the competitive offering.
* Monthly visits to the Imaging Lab (one week) to assess and log images for trade shows and for marketing purposes.
* Work with Clinical applications group to insure clinical images are being provided. Go to customer site and collect clinical marketing images and studies.
TRADE SHOW SUPPORT
* BU create clinical collection for use in image galleries, interactive panel and consoles
* Assist Canon Medical Systems' speakers to provide input and clinical images for their presentations or articles
* Participate at Trade Shows as booth staffing
* Supplement the Applications team covering booth assignments.
* Attend customer dinners as requested.
KEY PRODUCT PRESENTATIONS
* Represent Canon Medical Systems as the clinical expert at customer sales meetings to ensure healthcare professionals' questions are answered satisfactorily.
* Product overview presentations at the specific request of BU
TRAINING / INTERNALTRAINING / MEETINGS
* Help create content and participate in ZBM, BU, applications and sales meetings, training and seminars.
* Maintain industry and product knowledge to be able to address competitive issues as it relates to the customer site visits, marketing, product demonstration and sales process.
* Participate with Sr. NPSM in the \\New Hire Sales Training\\ process as the Clinical Expert/Support Specialist and create training materials as needed.
* Directly involved in the continued training of the ZBM team and the specific select AEs on the clinical use and demo capabilities of the Canon product line.
* Directly involved in the training of new CSSS.
* Work with BU and ZBM sales team to create strategic approach plan for product demonstration events and demonstrate the product for potential customers as outlined by the sales strategy.
* Quarterly meeting with Sr. NPSM and Marketing Team
* Serve on the \\Site Visit Task Force\\ with direct involvement in evaluating new sites as potential demo/show sites.
* Work with potential show sites to ensure the Canon product and images will be presented optimally during the demonstration process.
* Minimum two year degree in radiology technology or diagnostic/digital imaging or equivalent.
* Current certification as A.R.R.T. as a radiologic technologist in one or more modalities.
* 7 years clinical experience at a hospital or imaging center, previous Canon Medical Systems' applications experience desirable
* A proven track record of \\win ratio\\ regarding demo capabilities.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent Platform/Presentation skills.
* Previous sales experience a plus.
* Computer proficiencies required, Microsoft Office, DICOM Viewers, email
* This job requires travel (up to 75%) which will entail frequent or extended overnight travel. Although some portion of the weekly working time may be spent in the company's office or the employee's home office.
* Employee is required to maintain a safe driving record and possess a valid state driver's license to enable frequent motor vehicle travel within all Canon Medical Systems' sales zones.
* This job requires the operation of high technology medical equipment. This requires the utilization of a computer workstation, keyboard and mouse controls, operating the controls for a patient table, operating the controls for various components of the system, etc.
* Employee will make regular visits to medical facilities. These facilities may have certain standards, which all vendor representatives must meet in order to gain access to these facilities, including the requirement for drug, background and health screening. Employment is contingent on your compliance to the standards established by each facility, as evidenced by the results of the required screenings.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Toshiba America Medical Systems, Inc.
Website : http://www.medical.toshiba.com