We are seeking Psychiatrists in the state of New York for an organization dedicated to providing high-quality affordable healthcare to all.
In this position you will work as a part of an interdisciplinary team providing consultation and supervision in a collaborative effort to assess WeCARE clients for depression or other mental health conditions. Psychiatrist serves as Phase 2 Physician, providing Phase 1 Physician with expert opinion and recommendation on participant’s psychological status and needs.
· Demonstrates interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
· Demonstrates good leadership and group dynamic skills
· Observes the Health Care System’s compliance policies
· Maintains patient/employee confidentiality in the management of information.
Please contact me for additional information or forward your resume for immediate consideration to Elizabeth at email@example.com.
Elizabeth Tandrup- National Recruiter
Education / Qualifications:
· Degree from accredited Medical School
· Completion of accredited Psychiatric Residency Program
· Demonstrated two years’ experience in a clinical setting
· Knowledge of New York State Disability system, preferred
· Demonstrated experience with the disabled population in a healthcare setting preferred
· Bi-lingual, English/Spanish, preferred
· NYS Medical License
· Board Certified
· Registered by Drug Enforcement Administration with current Controlled Substances Registration Certificate
· Current BCLS