Weston Solutions, Inc.
Job ID 10661
Type Regular Full-Time
Company Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Category Clinical Research Support Services
More information about this job
Cures Start Here. At Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, home to three Nobel laureates, interdisciplinary teams of world-renowned scientists seek new and innovative ways to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer, HIV/AIDS and other life-threatening diseases. Fred Hutchs pioneering work in bone marrow transplantation led to the development of immunotherapy, which harnesses the power of the immune system to treat cancer. An independent, nonprofit research institute based in Seattle, Fred Hutch houses the nations first cancer prevention research program, as well as the clinical coordinating center of the Womens Health Initiative and the international headquarters of the HIV Vaccine Trials Network. Careers Start Here.
The department of Clinical Research Support (CRS) is the clinical trials office for the University of Washington/Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center Cancer Consortium. CRS is responsible for the oversight and daily management of the NCIs National Clinical Trial Network (NCTN) Program.
The CRS Clinical Research Coordinator II/ NCTN Protocol Specialist will participate in the planning, coordination, and implementation of NCI National Clinical Trial Network (NCTN) trials (cooperative group oncology clinical trials) as well as Institution-Sponsored, Investigator-Initiated Trials. The Coordinator will work on multiple studies and disease modalities. This position reports directly to the Clinical Trial Operations Manager in the Fred Hutch central clinical trials office, Clinical Research Support (CRS).
* Serve as a designee of the Principal Investigator, CRS Study Support Services team and the NTCN to manage the daily operations of assigned research studies in accordance with regulatory, GCP guidelines and institutional policy as well NCTN guidelines.
* Collaborate with clinic research teams to ensure all clinical procedures and other protocol specific activities are completed as per study expectation.
* Review study candidates medical records for study eligibility.
* Enrollment to NCTN studies.
* Develop and maintain patient tracking tools communicate status to investigators, management and relevant departments.
* Maintain appropriate source documentation, and complete or assist with accurate data entry into case report forms in a timely manner.
* Collaborates with study sponsor/consortium delegate to assist with study monitoring visits and responds to findings.
* Bachelors Degree, minimum.
* 3 years coordinating clinical research, preferably oncology trials.
* Reviewing and abstracting data from medical records.
* Working in clinic setting preferred
* Clinical research-related certification preferred.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Knowledge of regulations and guidelines that govern clinical research.
* Excellent time-management skills.
Our Commitment to Diversity
We are committed to cultivating a workplace in which diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and respected. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and VEVRAA Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political ideology, or membership in any other legally protected class. We are an Affirmative Action employer. We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds to apply and desire priority referrals of protected veterans. If due to a disability you need assistance/and or a reasonable accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please send a request to our Employee Services Center at ********************* or by calling ************.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Weston Solutions, Inc.
Website : http://www.westonsolutions.com
Weston is a national environmental and infrastructure support services firm committed to safety and client value driven to be our clients’ most effective and efficient service provider for both straightforward and complex projects. Our 100% employee-owners apply their distinct skills and experience to provide excellence in the services we deliver for our industrial; commercial; and federal, state, and local government clients. For 60 years, we have solved our client’s environmental and infrastructure support challenges with a passion to serve and driven to make a difference. Our highly networked community of professionals work as “One Weston” to bring the right resources from across 27 full-service delivery center offices, plus project offices and remote resources to meet our client’s needs through a national pool of 1,100 professionals.