Signature Healthcare, PLLC
Nurses! Come Grow Your Career With Us!
At Signature HealthCARE, we go out of our way to make life better for the people we serve...and for our employees. Our Sacred 6 values of Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity make this a great place to work AND a great place to thrive. Our vision is to radically change the landscape of healthcare, forever.
The Clinical Reimbursement Specialist is to educate and implement programs that apply to the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI), Prospective Payment Systems (PPS), Quality Measures (QM’s), Medicaid Casemix and Medicare guidelines for all SHC stakeholders. The position is for Atlanta, GA & Memphis, TN Markets
• Current licensure as a Registered Nurse with ability to obtain multi-state licensures.
• Minimum of five (5) years MDS experience in a long term care setting.
• 80% - 90% travel with overnight stays.
• Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
• Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
• Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
• Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
• Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
• Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
• Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
How you will make a difference!
• Empower patients and team members as a nursing leader
• Providing compassionate and professional person-centered care
• Recognizing and encouraging our residents’ ability to make choices
• Building relationships that bring joy into the lives of our elders and your co-workers
• Residents will be happier and healthier – all because of YOU!
Why Signature HealthCARE?
• Competitive wages
• Uniform allowances
• Employee discounts
Some ways you will spend your time:
• Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to create care plans for patients
• Drive the clinical experience for those we serve and for the teams that serve them
• Create a safe spot for patients to experience total body healing
• Coordinate high-level, state-of-the-art care for each patient.
You will have an opportunity to be more than just a paper pusher!
The qualifications you will need:
• Registered Nurse with current state license
• Must have a current/active CPR certification
• You need to be comfortable working with new technology and be a critical thinker
• You must be compassionate and have a heart for serving older adults
• You need to be able to multi-task, manage your time really well with strong attention to detail
• You need to be an excellent communicator and team player
• You need to have a high level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Join our HealthCARE revolution! #joinRrev
Psst... Wanna learn more about us? Visit us at www.ltcrevolution.com
or check out our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/signaturehealthcare
Email| [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Atlanta. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process
Signature Healthcare, PLLC provides world-class primary care concierge medicine in the Southpark area of Charlotte, NC. Signature offers patients complete access to their doctors, not an assistant or answering service. Members of Signature enjoy ample time with their physician and complete care in just one visit to our office. Signature Healthcare maintains its own laboratory and x-ray equipment. The team can administer I.V. fluids and medications, and the doctors are adept at emergency procedures such as fracture care, laceration repair and biopsies. Their extensive experience in emergency medical care can often eliminate the nightmare of an emergency room visit. Signature is independently owned and operated and not affiliated with a hospital or franchise. Signature physicians provide un-biased referrals to specialists and perform preventative care with executive physicals for every patient.